Terms and Conditions:
Copyright Infringement: All Beyond The Boot Camp courses are copyrighted. Any unauthorized duplication is prohibited.
Beyond The Boot Camp LLC is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in education and employment. Beyond The Boot Camp LLC does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, veteran status or any other category protected under applicable law in the administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, or employment policies.
Payment towards enrollment: Full payment of the enrollment fee is due at the time of registration. Payment can be done through credit card. Currently we accept all leading credit cards including Visa, MasterCard, Amex etc... Payments are made through PayPal payment gateway.
Classroom Learning Course Tuition: Tuition covers all course materials, refreshments and lunch.
1. Cancellation Policy of course (if course is cancelled by Beyond The Boot Camp Classroom Training): We may cancel any particular class because of insufficient enrollment, instructor illness or force-majeure events (like floods, earthquakes, political instability, etc.).
There are three options available if Beyond The Boot Camp cancels a class:
Transfer to a Beyond The Boot Camp class in another location but in the same week Students will have the option to transfer to another confirmed Beyond The Boot Camp class in the same week but in another location. If they transfer to a class within 300 miles driving distance, they will be refunded $ 200. If they transfer to a class more than 300 miles away, they will be refunded $ 350. This will compensate the students for the inconvenience caused and help for their travel, stay, and other miscellaneous expenses in the new location. Beyond The Boot Camp will try to inform the students about class cancellation at least one week in advance so that students can plan to attend the class in another location.
Reschedule to a future class in any location: Students can opt to reschedule to a future class in any location. The amount paid for the Beyond The Boot Camp class will be applied towards the future class.
Ask for full refund: Students will have the option to ask us for a full refund of their payment in case of course cancellation done by Beyond The Boot Camp.
2. Cancellation Policy of course (if student cannot come to a course conducted by Beyond The Boot Camp):
Cancellation more than 12 days before the course commencement date: Cancellation fee of $ 300 will be charged. (this is the minimum cancellation fee charged if any paid student cancels)
Cancellation 5 days - 12 days before the course commencement date: Cancellation fee of $ 500 will be charged.
Cancellation within 5 days of the course commencement date: No money is refundable.
Please note that we charge a cancellation fee to compensate us for fixed expenses including hotel bookings, instructor fees, etc. All refunds will be processed and payments made to students (if any) within 30 days of receipt for a course cancellation request.
We do understand that sometimes things do not go as per plan. In case you are not able to attend a particular program because of some changes in plan, we recommend that you reschedule the class rather than cancelling it completely.
3. Course Rescheduling: A student may opt to reschedule a course after initial enrollment. Then, a rescheduling fee is charged (provided there is availability in the future course)as mentioned below:
Rescheduling more than 12 days before the course commencement date: Additional rescheduling fee of $ 100 will be charged. (this is the minimum rescheduling fee charged if any student reschedules)
Rescheduling 5 days - 12 days before the course commencement date: Additional rescheduling fee of $ 200 will be charged.
Rescheduling within 5 days of the course commencement date: Additional rescheduling fee of $ 300 will be charged.
Please note that the additional rescheduling charges should be paid to Beyond The Boot Camp LLC within 5 days of receipt for a course rescheduling request.
4. Exam Rescheduling: From October 15, 2014 onward, if students reschedule their proctored exam, they will have to pay a rescheduling fee of $50.
5. Proprietary use of Beyond The Boot Camp study material: We will provide you study guides and other material, which are proprietary property of
Beyond The Boot Camp. Therefore, no part of any course materials may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by
any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, or translated into any language, without our prior written consent.
6. Non-Solicitation Policy: One may be featured in photos or videos of the Beyond The Boot Camp classes showing how we teach. However, Beyond The
Boot Camp will not distribute your personal information to any third party marketing database or disclose the personal details to anyone EXCEPT on a
case to case basis after proper verification of the person requesting for the information or in case of legal requirements. Your personal information
could be used by us to inform you regarding other courses being provided by Beyond The Boot Camp.
7. Information about your enrollment may be provided to co-workers in your company who may ask for reference about our course.
8. To help you serve better, Beyond The Boot Camp may share your details with their Authorized Training Partners (A.T.P.s).
9. Limitation of Liability: In case of any disputes or perceived service gap, Beyond The Boot Camp will only be liable for the amount paid by the student
towards the course fee. Beyond The Boot Camp will not be liable for wages, travel cost and any other incidental charges that a student may have
incurred. This "Limitation of Liability" section applies regardless of the basis on which you are entitled to claim damages from us, including but not
limited to, breach of contract. This limitation of liability also applies to our subcontractors.